- About Us
- CAP AE Alliances
- What Does CAP Do For AFA?
- Free CAP AE Memberships for AFA Chapter Use
Free CAP AE Memberships for AFA Chapter Use
CAP offers free Aerospace Education memberships for AFA chapters to use:
- AFATOY- Each AFA Chapter Teacher of the Year is provided a complimentary membership to add to other TOY award components as a REWARD.
- AFATEACH- Any educator or youth program leader working with the AFA or attending an AFA teacher workshop can be provided a complimentary SPONSORSHIP membership. (NOTE: AFA Chapters should only give the free AE membership to the few teachers the chapter can actually support in their STEM education programs. This is NOT a blanket free membership program.)
What is the benefit of AFA chapters offering free CAP Aerospace Education Memberships?
These free educator membership opportunities provide an easy and no-cost manner for AFA Chapters to share aerospace education to the public and promote science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) subjects and careers to the youth of America. With CAP AE memberships, teachers and leaders of youth organizations are provided FREE resources and benefits:
- over 40 national academic standards-based aerospace education products available for grades K-12, to include a full color 675-page hard-cover high school aerospace textbook;
- online AE resources to include Satellite imagery, Robotics, Cyber Security, and R/C aircraft programs;
- grants, professional development, and awards programs;
- K-6 Aerospace Connections in Education (ACE) program;
- K-12 Aerospace Education Excellence (AEX) Award program;
- STEM Kits in astronomy, flight simulators, model & remote-controlled airplanes, robotics, rocketry, weather, hydraulic engineering, quadcopters, Raspberry Pi, Sphero and BeeBot computer coding programs, renewable energy, Snaptricity, and Kinex math
- Teacher Orientation Program (TOP) flights at local airports