- About Us
- CAP AE Alliances
- What Does CAP Do For AFA?
- Free CAP AE Memberships for AFA Chapter Use
Free CAP AE Memberships for AFA Chapter Use
CAP offers three categories of free Aerospace Education memberships for AFA chapters to use:
- AFATOY- Each AFA Chapter Teacher of the Year is provided a complimentary membership to add to other TOY award components as a REWARD.
- AFATEACH- Any educator or youth program leader working with the AFA or attending an AFA teacher workshop can be provided a complimentary SPONSORSHIP membership.
- AFAMUSEUM- Any educator or museum education leader working with an AFA-supported museum alliance can receive a complimentary MUSEUM membership.
What is the benefit of AFA chapters offering free CAP Aerospace Education Memberships?
These free educator membership opportunities provide an easy and no-cost manner for AFA Chapters to share aerospace education to the public and promote science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) subjects and careers to the youth of America. With CAP AE memberships, teachers and leaders of youth organizations are provided FREE resources and benefits:
- over 30 national academic standards-based aerospace education products available for grades K-12, to include a full color 675-page hard-cover high school aerospace textbook;
- online AE resources to include Satellite imagery, Robotics, Cyber Security, and R/C aircraft programs;
- grants, professional development, and awards programs;
- K-6 Aerospace Connections in Education (ACE) program;
- K-12 Aerospace Education Excellence (AEX) Award program;
- STEM Kits in astronomy, flight simulators, model & remote-controlled airplanes, robotics, and rocketry; and
- Teacher Orientation Program (TOP) flights at local airports