K-6 teachers, you can still be a part of the 2015-16 Aerospace Connections in Education (ACE) Program! Follow the Registration Instructions link in the Related Links portion of this page.
Want to order ACE shirts for you and your students? Click HERE for order form.
- Ace in the News
- ACE Roll Call
- The following grade levels receive the aerospace manipulative item listed (which responds to one of the grade level's ACE lesson plans):
- Kindergarten: Earth balls
- 1st grade: balsa planes
- 2nd grade: finger rockets
- 3rd grade: foam gliders
- 4th grade: fun shuttles
- 5th grade: balsa planes (with rubber bands)
- 6th grade: mini-rocket footballs (and a few windbags for demonstrating aerospace academic lesson #1)
- Ace curriculum guides are available in eServices. Log in to eServices and click "AE Downloads & Resources" on the left side of the page. Then scroll down and click "ACE Program Curriculum Guides."
CAP greatly appreciates organizations and companies who help sponsor the ACE Program:
Presenting Sponsor: Air Force Association (AFA)
Supporting Sponsors: Lightspeed Aviation Foundation and generous CAP members!
Have a question, comment, suggestion, or pictures to share? Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.