K-6 teachers, be a part of the 2017-18 Aerospace Connections in Education (ACE) Program. Registration will open in the fall for next school year.
- Ace in the News
- ACE Roll Call
- The following grade levels receive the aerospace manipulative item listed (which responds to one of the grade level's ACE lesson plans):
- Kindergarten: Earth balls
- 1st grade: balsa planes
- 2nd grade: finger rockets
- 3rd grade: foam gliders
- 4th grade: fun shuttles
- 5th grade: balsa planes (with rubber bands)
- 6th grade: mini-rocket footballs (and a few windbags for demonstrating aerospace academic lesson #1)
- Ace curriculum guides are available in eServices. Log in to eServices and click "AE Downloads & Resources" on the left side of the page. Then scroll down and click "ACE Program Curriculum Guides."
CAP greatly appreciates organizations and companies who help sponsor the ACE Program:
Presenting Sponsor: Air Force Association (AFA)
Supporting Sponsors: Lightspeed Aviation Foundation and generous CAP members!
Have a question, comment, suggestion, or pictures to share? Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.